Re: A proposal

Using
dig thought.org ns
I see that you have ns1.thought.org and ns2.oz.net as your nameservers.
You should also add or replace the other two (ns2 & ns2.secondary.com)
as nameservers for your domain. You can list up to 8 nameservers I
believe.

I myself list the ns(1|2).secondary.com servers as my *only*
nameservers, using what's called a shadow (or stealth) master. This
eliminates queries into my @HOME box which the master zonefile resides.

The registry provides the nameserver data, not the registrar (probably a
common misconception these days). The registrar takes your money and
updates the registry on your behalf.

--
-mdf [Mark D. Foster]                          Phone: 206-381-0449
System Administrator - eNIC Corporation          Fax: 206-329-7107

This is a digitally signed message part