Re: -current Clock Drift

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 12:06:06AM -0800, Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> Oops, I forgot one thing about clock.  Are you running -current.  If
> so, read the rest.
>
> Which timecounter are you using?  Look in dmesg.  If two timecounter
> messages appear, the last one is the timecounter used by the kernel.
> On my system, the first is i8254 and the second one is TSC.

kern.timecounter.hardware: i8254

It looks like I've only got one timecounter in dmesg.  This works fine
on a -current as of yesterday.

JFYI, running code in /etc/rc.conf is not supported and one set of
patches that will break this has been proposed in the last 2-3 months.
Sysctls should be set in /etc/sysctl.conf.

-- Brooks