RE: DSL provider??

I must say, after 3 months with GTEi and GTE DSL, I highly recommend
Wolfenet :) Honestly, I have a 768 up/down at home for when I telecommute
and it tends to be more like 700-1000k; this is compared to a chopped Verio
1.5 in one of our offices that's DSL and _that_thing_stinks_. The killer
is that the Verio line is supposed to be business class - Took 70 days
to get the install right and I still don't think they have the router
right. Wolfenet through Pacific Crest just hasn't had problems that I
can think of. Just a nice little firehose.

Kind Regards,

Scott Schiller
VP
GIA Web Services, Inc.