Re: DSL provider??

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 03:23:11PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
> 	Okay, so far two votes for OZ.net, one for NWLink.  How does
> 	OZ feel about selling static IP's?  I'll need at least one.
> 	thought.org is a registered domain.

There's a $10/IP one time charge.  You can get blocks of powers of two
up to 256.  I've got 16 of them and am using an arp proxy on my router
to route them so my hosts think I'm on a /28 subnet.  It's pretty nice.
I think SpeakEasy gives them away for free, but I'm not sure how they
are aligned.

-- Brooks