Re: DSL provider??

I'm on the systems team here (speakeasy)...and I have infected the
office with BSD.

We're moving to a freebsd based network. Our new mail
cluster we're putting together will be mostly FreeBSD. Our
DNS servers run FreeBSD. Essentially, we're trying to move
as far away from RH as possible :)

I (of course) highly recommend Speakeasy.

As for sales, you don't have to worry about them being
non-technical. Most of them run Linux, actually.

Lisa

--
Lisa
-