Re: DSL provider??

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 01:13:29PM -0800, Gary Kline wrote:
>    Are there any recommendations for an ISP/DSL provider in town?

I've had pretty good luck with OZ.net.  There have been a few outages,
but it's been at least as good as the fractional T3 my company has.  I
has SDSL at my apartment and now I've got IDSL to my house (I think the
phone company is running my cable through a hugh spool somewhere so I
can't get SDSL. ;-)

-- Brooks