Re: swapon during install: howto

I have no clue.  Remeber that when your installing the OS, there's no
telling what apps or devices are missing during the install.  and at the
very end of the install Freebsd makes your device nodes (as I understand
it).  It takes though and some skill to hack the system as it's being
installed.  swapon -a might work :P  "man swapon" for more details.  In
case you haven't installed freebsd on your system yet, look at the man
pages at the website.

-cosmic-665