Re: It Works! Was: Re: Apache and PHP problem, maybe someone in the group can help?

I highly recommend the book, "Professional PHP Programming" by Wrox
ISBN 1-861002-96-3  It's a little pricy running as high as $50 (I got mine for $30) but it covers the topic of PHP
extremly well with examples that are given in depth and actually work. Two of the examples case studies use
MySQL as the database.

DAve

--
"On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at
 the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting -- died"