Re: It Works! Was: Re: Apache and PHP problem, maybe someone in thegroup can help?

Chip;

  I recommend you call the 1/2 price bookstore (U-district) and see if
they got a copy of the Oreily book on mysql.  Let me warn you that it
sucks, but it's a good programming book (especially for around $18).  I
looked through the mysql book by paul dubois and it seems to go into much
bettter detail.  Webmaster in a nutshell is a great reference for PHP &
apache as well.

-cosmic-665