Re: swapon during install: howto

in the install process... you can turn swap on.  Just do alt-f4 while the
things installing and do what you please.  Note that you will have to give
complete pathnames!  Hell you can even recompile the kernel while the OS
is still being installed if you do it right :)  I have in the past.

-cosmic-665