Re: FreeBSD 2.2.6 CDROMs

>Hey all,
>
>I just remembered that I have a box (22 copies) of 2.2.6 CDROMs. when
>2.2.7 came out Jordan Hubbard sent me a couple of boxes for the users
>group I was part of at the time. 2.2.6 is a bit old now but still a
>really great release. If anyone has need for a copy or two let me know.
>It would be cool to give to a friend or someone that is interested in
>FreeBSD but doesnt necesarily want to fork out the money yet. These are
>all the full 4 cd sets.
>
>-Bill
>
>--

Hey Bill;

   Sometime I would like to have a couple of the 2.2.6 distributions to
give to some people.  Also, I recommend that people who want to use
FreeBSD buy it through  "www.indelible-blue.com".  I picked up my copy
of 2.2.7 release, 4 CD's and a 1700 Page book for $35 (that's less that
wlanut Creek's $69.95.  Here's a direct link... chekc it out

http://www.indelible-blue.com/ibapps/products.nsf/AH/8C8975FE0503E9F6852564A4006BFB89

-Kareem